What is Honeywell’s Total Connect and What Does it Mean for a You?
Having an interconnected safety and security system is the ideal scenario for effective home security. So, how can you get all your systems to ‘speak’ to each other seamlessly and work together to benefit your home and easily manage it no matter where you are? We say with Honeywell’s Total Connect.
What is Honeywell’s Total Connect?
Total Connect, is as its name suggests, is a system that connects all the essential pieces in your home for security and automation. It is a way to manage all these elements in one single and easy-to-use app that supports making your life easier.
With a Total Connect system, you can join your alarm keypads, wireless sensors, lights, air conditioners, and two-way voice monitoring in one easy to use system accessible remotely by smartphone, tablet, or computer.
What are the benefits of the Total Connect System?
Access and management of your security and automation systems would be the first thing on our list of benefits of a Total Connect system in your home. Being able to manage your systems remotely is perfect for those who:
- Have left home and wondered if they locked the door or armed the security system
- Are traveling and worried about break-ins and want to monitor their home
- Want to maximize their energy consumption and save dollars
Some of the things you can do remotely with a Total Connect system include:
- Arming and disarming your security systems
- Locking or unlocking your doors
- Adjusting temperature
- Checking live camera feed from anywhere
- Turning your lights on and off
- Receiving texts or emails for things such as motion detected, extreme temperature changes, etc.
Protect What Matters Most with Honeywell Total Connect
At ATP Alarms, we believe in protecting what matters most. With Total Connect, you can protect what (and who) matters no matter where you are.
If you want to enjoy the power of Honeywell’s Total Connect System in your home, then give us a call. ATP Alarms is an authorized distributor of Total Connect, and we’re ready to help you protect you and your family.